Killara High School logo

Killara High School

Killara High School

A great school close to home

Telephone02 9498 3722


Important Information re: 2023 Enrolments

Please be aware that Killara High School will not be holding any new enrolment interviews for 2023 after Wednesday 7 December 2022 (unless previously scheduled and confirmed).  

If you would like to enrol your student for 2023, please click here to apply online.

If you are unable to apply online, please send an email to and attach your completed Application to Enrol in a NSW Government School.

For more information on the required supporting documents please click here. 

Please note that our offices are closed from Wednesday 21 December 2022 to Thursday 26 January 2023 (inclusive). 

Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit secondary school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Limited out of area enrolments

As out of area enrolments are quite limited, for more information please read the KHS Enrolment Policy (PDF 238KB).

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.

Take a virtual tour of our school