When students wear a school uniform, they feel included in our school community. Students, teachers, parents and carers, as well as members of our local community helped develop our school uniform to make sure it:
- meets the requirements of occupational health and safety, anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation
- includes items that are affordable, comfortable and made from easy-care and easy-wear fabrics
- is appropriate for the full range of school activities
- is suitable for all body shapes.
- Saturday 18 from 8.30am to 2.30pm
- Sunday 19 from 10am to 12 noon
- Tuesday 21 from 8.30am to 10.30am
- Thursday 23 from 8.30am to 10.30am
- Friday 24 from 8.30am to 10.30am
- Tuesday 28 (pupil free day) 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Wednesday 29 from 8.30am to 10.30am
- Thursday 30 from 8.30am to 10.30am
- Friday 31 from 8.30am to 10.30am.
If you/your child is new to the school, please make a 20 minute fitting appointment at:
The uniform shop depends on volunteers to run smoothly. If you would like to assist, please send through your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the limited storage capacity of the shop, the purchase of second hand items will be restricted to bi-annual sales, which will be announced in the newsletter and on the website. Donations of second hand items are greatly accepted, but please ensure that they are in a reasonable condition and washed. They can be brought to the school on a Tuesday or Friday mornings.
For the latest information on the Killara High School Uniform, please click here.
For further information on The Uniform Shop, including how to make payments please click here.