The school counselling team are registered psychologists with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). The counsellors/psychologists work collaboratively with the wellbeing team and parents to support the students’ overall wellbeing.
If you would like to make an appointment or talk to one of the school counsellors please complete this online form.
The school counselling team can assist you in the following ways:
- Provide short term individual counselling to students who experience social or emotional difficulties
- Work collaboratively with wellbeing staff to support students
- Liaise with mental health practitioners in individual case management
- Refer to external mental health professionals as needed
If the matter is urgent or an emergency, please contact your GP, local hospital or call:
- Immediate safety concerns, contact ‘000’
- Children between 0-17 years with complex mental health concerns who live in the Hornsby or Ku-ring-gai Local Government Areas please call – Child & Youth Mental Health Service – Hornsby: 9485 6155 between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday – Friday or call Emergency Department outside those hours.
- Mental Health Crisis Line for referral services – 1800 011 511
- Kids Helpline – 1800 55 1800